Why Premium Beautiful????

Saturday, December 25, 2010




Premium Beautiful help me a lot after deliver my 1st baby.Just imagine masa I pregnant Hana 5 months my weight keep on increase mcm di pam2 (bukan sekadar ayat bunga2 mmg betul mcm kene pam).....Eventho I pregnant I keep on bising kat my husband yg I ni gemuk2...so my husband asked me to try PB since dia pun pakai PB sbb ada problem with his backbone.So i dh rasa lega mcm ada backup plan....then when my 37 wks of pregnancy tetiba Doc ckp air ketuban kurang so kene induce.....then after induce 2 days Doc amik keputusan kene operate....time tu just tpk...alahai xleh pkai bengkung....alamak xleh pakai bengkung = PERUT BUNCIT!!!!!!!!!!



But then after 1 month deliver I start using PB....I wear 8 hours on weekdays ........and the result is really good...after 2 months no more flabby tummy berat turun jadi 55kg (from 69kg)..Just imagine just wearing PB 8 hours perday and drinks a lot of water...xdiet pun sbb i breastfeed and another bonus is my milk supply keep on increasing..Alhamdulillah..good for me and Hana.

Thanks PB.....u just make me feel confident and take a good decision to join this business with great leader Hanis Haizi!!



Bercanda di pasiran pantai..with Hana yg dah 7 bulan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...