Big Foot @ Up Size

Thursday, January 27, 2011


Last week I had lunch with my husband @ Subang Parade,after that we went for window shopping jap since we didnt eat much. Suddenly ternampak marie claire wedge at Bata...not bad...so i just try display item

Mr. Husband : eh this is not ur size yang,try 1 size bigger la

Me : eh ni my size la...kan since pregnant kan Hana dh jadi size 6.ok pe ni

Mr. Husband : ok apa?mcm kasut pinjam la....try la size 7

Me : (dalam hati: OMG takkkkk nakkkkk) okla apa plak size 7

Mr. Husband : try la dlu....maybe syg xpenah beli lg dis brand b4 so size tak sama with others brand

Then sales gurl tu pn bagi la size 7..... Then baru la nampak mcm bukan kasut pinjam....actually i feel so tension....kenapa size 7?????? Actully I mmg size 5 since past 15 years kot but then masa pregnantkan Hana ....naik jadi size 6 yeeelaaa kaki kembang so boleh terima...then after 5 months deliver ada la a few brands mcm hush puppies,Aldo & Vincci can fit size 5.....but come across my mind that kene pakai size 7.

But then puas hati jugak with this wedge quite comfortable kene la compare apple to apple sbb this wedge murah je below rm100. My second wedge....I just fall in love with wedge lately so just giv3 a try...i am looking forward to buy my 3rd,4th, 5th..........100th wedge opssss terlebih sudah.




sukanya kuning ni
nampak mcm tikar plak
berdarah hidung tgk ni


this is like my 1st wedges but then mine is gold beige color

2 comments:

Anonymous at: February 8, 2011 at 10:34 PM said...

y 7??????? i dun like it ( frust coz now da xleh pjm ksut along) :(

Haizal Zainal at: February 9, 2011 at 9:12 AM said...

Hhhahahha a"ah la.....bestnya...xyah pinjam hahhahahahh

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...