Happy Mode

Sunday, January 30, 2011



Happy birthday to me 2x
Happy Birthday to Ernie Fadzlina..
Happy birhday to me :)...
kebaBOMMMMMMMMMM

Yesterday was my 29th birthday...wow...last sebelum mencapai 30an....OMG I am so "young" hehehhe.As usual if talk about birthday what people looking forward is BITHDAY PRESENT...yes i got pre birthday present from hubby yeste
rday but then today he make me double n triple Happy by giving me this new friend...



my new baby


I am so happy....with an unexpected gift,normally my husband will drop me some hint every year about my birthday present.But then this year I xdapat tangkap dia nya hint oopppssss is it one of the sign that I am getting older....NO...NO...NO maybe the hint is so blur to capture hahhaha.

Another side is I manage to balik umah my parents and had makan2 with ayah,mak n adik.So start la gemuk day for me...bacause my mak prepared a very yummy lunch for me n other : Ketam masak lemak cili padi,Ikan talapia bakat with air asam,Deep fried ikan patin with tauchu sos,Ulam2 with sambal tempoyak & kerabu ulam...WOW terangkat...terlupa langsung nak snap picture...tahu2 je dh abis...perut mengembang hahhahhahah.So heaven....


Anyway I wish that this year I will get a very Happy Life with my family,career & also my new business.Wish me luck...

1 comments:

Anonymous at: February 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM said...

plzzz dun mention such of d killer food at our house..its make me want to fligt back right now... nyummm3x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...