Green Tea???

Monday, January 24, 2011

Yes...green tea...when we talk about green tea people mesti fikir...minuman kesihatan...anti oxidant and.... eating Japanese food.But then this time I just wanna share about cheesy green tea...apakah itu? Secret recipes has introduced a new cake "GREEN TEA CHEESE CAKE".....it's so delicious and authentic....hehehhe at least for my taste bud...I just fall in love with this cake when i tasted it for the 1st time then 2 days after that, I just can't resist myself to get another one....I just love it because it is the only cheese cake yang tak make me feel gemuk walaupun makan 5 slices at once...hahahha (tipu la tu).....actually it's just nice, the combination of green tea and cheese make it just nice....tak rasa muak langsung......the best thing is my husband x suka :) soo officially the whole slice is MINE.....






3 comments:

Anonymous at: January 25, 2011 at 1:55 PM said...

Hmm..sihat, tapi x sedap..

Haizal Zainal at: January 26, 2011 at 9:16 AM said...

hehehhe your taste same like my husband

Anonymous at: February 8, 2011 at 10:43 PM said...

hehheee yekkk...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...