Healthy Quick Lunch : Dave's Deli

Tuesday, March 1, 2011




When people want to have quick meal....first in our mind is McDonalds drive in or any fast food.Same goes to me...especially when u have very limited time then perut kroookkk kroookkk hahahha....So today I manage to say no to fast food and choose chicken roasted tosted sandwich (belit2 bunyi dia kan) and it will be my favorite ( in family of healthy food)...it is so yummy....very tasty chicken with fresh vegetable and crunchy wheatmeal bread...for those who are searching for healthy lunch please try this at Dave Deli.

For me it is really good and kenyang.I just can eat 2 portion (dia ada 4 portion)....ehheheh why??? when you are wearing Premium Beautiful your tummy easily akan rasa full.....natural diet...NO PILLS,NO SURGERY & NO TREATMEANT. Easy Peassy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...